- What happens when a event has been cancelled?
- What is a secondary ticket seller?
- What is a secondary ticket?
- What kind of different tickets are there?
- What is the difference between seating category 1 and 2?
- Where exactly will I sit?
- Why is the price mentioned on the ticket lower than the price I actually paid for the tickets?
- Why is there a different name listed on my tickets?
- Why can I already place an order on Onlineticketshop for tickets for which the official presale has not started yet?
- Do you have special wheelchair tickets?
- Why am I linked through to other websites when I click on some tickets?
- What happens if the match I am attending has been rescheduled?
TicketProtect Buyer Guarantee
- Which terms and conditions do I need to meet when claiming a complete refund according to the Buyers Guarantee?
- I have questions about the Buyer Guarantee. Whom can I ask?
- Why is there a Buyer Guarantee?
- Which eventualities are covered by the Buyers Guarantee?
- Can I cancel my order?
- I need help with the placing of my order. What do I do?
- I would like to amend a placed order. Is that possible?
- How can I order tickets?
- What do I need to pay attention to when ordering tickets?
- Which payment options are available at Onlineticketshop?
- Which credit cards can be used for placing an order?
- I don’t have a credit card? Can I pay with iDEAL?
- Can I also pay by bank transfer?
- Can I also pay via direct debit?
Shipment of your tickets
- What happens if my tickets get delivered when I am not home?
- Are tickets also delivered on Saturdays?
- Can I also trace the delivery of my tickets?
- I have ordered tickets for an event abroad. When will I receive these tickets?
- When will my tickets be delivered?
- Can I also pick up the tickets at your office?
- Can I have my tickets delivered to a different delivery address?