We understand your concern regarding the situation with the coronavirus.
We are aware that a lot of artists / locations are postponing events that you have booked tickets for.
We are not able to answer everybody individually, that's why we made this Corona FAQ.
1. I can not find any information about my event. Is it postponed or canceled?
If you did not receive any information, then there is no official information available yet. (Twitter, Facebook or local newspapers are not official to us, we require a mail from the event organization).
As soon as we are informed by the event organisation, we will let you know immediately. Please wait patiently until we contact you.
2. My event is canceled, what now?
We will send you an email with information about your order as soon as possible.
3. My event is postponed, what now?
We will send you an email as soon as possible. Most tickets for the rescheduled event remain valid, and you can go to the postponed show with the same ticket. If the rescheduled event required new tickets, you will receive new tickets from us.
4. My event is postponed, but I’m not able to go to the new show, what now?
Because the events are rescheduled by order of the government, it is impossible for Onlineticketshop to offer a possibility for cancelling. In case you are unable to attend the new date, we recommend to sell your ticket.
5. When I decide not to attend an event that will take place as scheduled, will I be able to get a refund?
When an event takes place as scheduled, no refund is possible.
6. I have another question, how can i contact you?
Whatsapp: + 31 (0) 6 54 27 35 13(not available at this moment)
Phone: + 31 (0) 502112539(not available at this moment)